Re: Elena Grandi: Advocate

I actually had just talked about DM with Elena, but I must have seen DD
somewhere (investigating where ATM), that's why I stated I was surprised
to see her apply for full DD.

Just a short note to let everyone know that, evidently, if I advocate
Elena as a full DD, I also fully advocate her DM application.
Let me know if I need to do anything else or if this email is enough to
correct this and clarify my advocay of Elena.

Previous msg fully quoted below, for reference.

--
 .''`.                        Work like you don't need the money
: :' :                          Love like you've never been hurt