Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Breno Leitao

Hello,

I recommend to accept Breno Leitao as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is leitao.

 * Applicant background

Breno is a system software engineer working with Debian for almost three years when I started the ppc64el port[1] in 2013 and presented it in Debconf14[2]. I have been doing a lot of work in Debian, and, at the moment, I have more than 180+ bugs filled, and 80% of them has patch attached.

I work with Linux since 1997, initially as a user, and I think it is time to become a DD.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2013/09/msg00045.html
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lyrC7FQKHM

Regards,

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio