Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Bertrand Marc

Hello,

I recommend to accept Bertrand Marc as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is bertrand.marc.

 * Applicant background

I first started to contribute to Debian in 2008, while I was studying
computer sciences. It felt pretty natural to contribute to the project,
as way to give back, since I was (and still am) happily using Debian.
Since then I got interested in the goals of the community and it
convinced me to advertise for Debian around me.

My first contributions were modest: I triaged some bugs for the fglrx
packages, and slowly I learned how to update a package. I worked with
the fglrx packaging team as long as I used a AMD/ATI card. After this
first experience, I joined the Debian games team and packaged
playonlinux, as way to convince more users (gamers) to use Debian. Since
then (2009), I am an active member of the Debian games team, where I
contribute to pingus and 7kaa aside from playonlinux. And in 2012 I
adopted the gnunet stack (libextractor, libmicrohttpd, gnunet,
gnunet-gtk), that I still maintain happily.

Regards,

Santiago Ruano Rincón