Report for 'Debian Developer, non-uploading' applicant Stéphane Blondon

Hello,

I recommend to accept Stéphane Blondon as a new Debian Developer, non-uploading.
The account name is sblondon.

 * Applicant background

I use Debian since several years (it was when Sarge was the stable version). I really like to use Free Software both at home and at work.

In 2006, I started to contribute to Debian by improving french translations during several years. Today, I don't work anymore with the French Team because I try to help on others fields.

I updated the CSS of the popcon website to fit the last CSS of debian.org (december 2013-february 2014).

Currently, I help Osamu Aoki to add CSS styles on the Debian documentations. For example, you can see it on the maintainer guide or the Jessie installation guide.

I attended to DebConf 13 and 14. I will be in Heidelberg for DebConf 15 too. I was at mini-DebConf Lyon too (2015).

Regards,

Christian Hofstaedtler