Report for 'Debian Developer, non-uploading' applicant Holger Wansing

Hello,

I recommend to accept Holger Wansing as a new Debian Developer, non-uploading.
The account name is holgerw.

 * Applicant background

Hi,
I am Holger Wansing from Ochtrup in Germany.
I'm active in the Debian project since 2004 as a translator for German;
I started with the debian-installer manual and the installer itself, and got more
and more packages/projects as the time passed.
Since 2011 I'm also working on the german translation for the website (webwml).
In the recent months, I began working as an author for English on some documentation packages, as debian-refcard and debian-faq.
My alioth name is holger-guest ATM, I often used linux@wansing-online.de as my e-mail address for Debian work, additionally to the one used for this application.
I intend to work
on documentation packages resp. documentation issues in packages. Thus my intended role is the Translating developer, as Frans Pop was for example. I think I won't code "my own" packages, upload rights would only be fine for uploading documentation packages, or for NMUs to fix documentation / translation issues.
Cheers

Regards,

Enrico Zini