Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Martijn van Brummelen

Hello,

I recommend to accept Martijn van Brummelen as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is mvb.

 * Applicant background

In 1998 I started to use Debian as a desktop and for some small projects. After 4 years I started to use it professionally. In 2009 I adopted grsync and have been maintaining it. In 2010 I started to package and maintain libpam-script/zarafa-drag-n-drop/nwipe all packages are in good shape. In 2013 I applied for DM.
In 2014 I created a backport of nss-ldapd for Wheezy. This month I adopted Nwipe(upstream) and fixed several bugs. Next to maintaining my own packages I also fixed several bugs/tested patches/packages and did some NMU's with help from other Debian Developers.
In the future I want to keep my packages in shape and triage and fix other Debian bugs.

Regards,

Charles Plessy