Support of DM application of Peter Colberg

Hi Graham, Mattia, Dmitry,

I would like to become a Debian Maintainer. I have sent my declaration
of intent to debian-newmaint [1]. During the past year, you have been
reviewing and sponsoring many package uploads for me [2]. Would you
support my application by posting a statement to debian-newmaint [3]?

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2016/05/msg00035.html
[2] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=peter@colberg.org&comaint=yes
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer#Advocating_a_Debian_Maintainer

Regards,
Peter
--- Begin Message ---
This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [1].

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

I have read and agree to the Debian Social Contract Version 1.1
ratified on April 26, 2004 [2] comprising the Social Contract and
the Debian Free Software Guidelines, and the Debian Machine Usage
Policy Version 1.1.2 effective since July 4, 2010 [3].

[2] https://www.debian.org/social_contract
[3] https://www.debian.org/devel/dmup

I co-maintain these packages as a member of the respective teams:

* Debian Julia Team <pkg-julia-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>

  julia -- high-performance programming language for technical computing
  dsfmt -- dSFMT pseudorandom number generator
  utf8proc -- C library for processing UTF-8 Unicode data

* Debian VoIP Team <pkg-voip-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>

  twinkle -- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) SIP Phone

* Debian Let's Encrypt <letsencrypt-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>

  acmetool -- automatic certificate acquisition tool for Let's Encrypt

* Debian Go Packaging Team <pkg-go-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>

  golang-github-alecthomas-units -- Go package for parsing byte units
  golang-github-erikdubbelboer-gspt -- setproctitle for Go
  golang-github-fatih-color -- console colors for Go
  golang-github-hlandau-degoutils -- miscellaneous utilities for Go
  golang-github-hlandau-xlog -- logging library for Go
  golang-github-jmhodges-clock -- Go package for testing time-dependent code
  golang-github-mitchellh-go-wordwrap -- Go package for wrapping words into multiple lines
  golang-github-ogier-pflag -- POSIX/GNU-style command-line flags for Go
  golang-github-peterhellberg-link -- Go package for parsing link headers
  golang-github-satori-go.uuid -- Go package for creating and parsing UUID
  golang-gopkg-alecthomas-kingpin.v2 -- command-line and flag parser for Go
  golang-gopkg-cheggaaa-pb.v1 -- simple console progress bar for Go
  golang-gopkg-hlandau-configurable.v1 -- Go package for managing program configuration
  golang-gopkg-hlandau-easyconfig.v1 -- Go package with easy bindings for configurable
  golang-gopkg-hlandau-service.v2 -- Go package for writing services
  golang-gopkg-hlandau-svcutils.v1 -- utilities for writing services in Go
  golang-gopkg-square-go-jose.v1 -- Javascript Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE) for Go
  golang-gopkg-tylerb-graceful.v1 -- Go package for gracefully shutting down HTTP server

My GnuPG key 0x183BD5ED35278611 is signed by the Debian Developers
Ryan Kavanagh <rak@debian.org> and Stephen Frost <sfrost@debian.org>.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Peter Colberg