Advocacy for Bradley M. Kuhn

Hello,

I advocate Bradley M. Kuhn to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Bradley M. Kuhn is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I have worked with Bradley M. Kuhn for many years and know him to be a dedicated advocate for free software who shares the core values of the Debian community. Bradley can be relied upon to step up and perform especially in areas of software licensing, community governance and building bridges with other free software communities.

Keith Packard (via nm.debian.org)