Advocacy for Benjamin Barenblat

Hello,

I advocate Benjamin Barenblat to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Benjamin Barenblat is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I have personally worked with Benjamin Barenblat <bbaren@mit.edu>;
7B6EE2EDA35C3212164B1B64D9817E8FDF69C32E for a sufficiently long time
and I know Ben can be trusted to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted
upload to the archive right now.

I've worked with Ben on various Debian-related projects since 2011,
and have been sponsoring uploads with increasing frequency since
January 2015. Ben takes great care to ensure his work is high quality
and in compliance with the Debian Policy; Ben's efforts here are at
the level I would expect from any other Debian Developer.

Ben is also a maintainer of Debathena [1], a Debian and Ubuntu
derivative that is used pervasively throughout MIT.

Sincerely,
-Alex

[1]: https://debathena.mit.edu/

Alexander Chernyakhovsky (via nm.debian.org)