Re: DM application of Sean Whitton

Hi,

On 19/03/2016 06:55, Sean Whitton wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.  I have
> read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian
> Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages git-remote-gcrypt, ocrmypdf and
> propellor and I co-maintain the (source) packages
> aggressive-indent-mode, classic-theme-restorer, emacs-async,
> emacs-buttercup, emacs-highlight-indentation, emacs-noflet, epl, f-el,
> flx, flycheck, helm, let-alist, mozilla-devscripts, paredit-el,
> perspective-el, pkg-info-el, popup-el, projectile, seq-el, shut-up,
> ublock-origin and y-u-no-validate.

I did sponsor a lot of stuff to Sean in the past, and I don't even
remember to have nitpicked something.

His work has impressed me since the begin, and I have pleasure to
sponsor his packages, even if I think he is more then ready to do the job
by himself.

I consider him a good candidate to become a future full Debian Developer,
with the right technical and social skills that are needed.

But for now, I ask you to please accept him as a Debian Maintainer.

And congrats Sean for your first step! :)

/me will probably stop bothering him about getting the gpg signatures now

thanks,

Gianfranco