Re: DM application of Michael Hudson-Doyle

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:54:01AM +1300, Michael Hudson-Doyle wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I co-maintain the packages golang and golang-golang-x-tools.

I've worked with mwhudson for some time now on golang, and can confirm
that he's been great to work with.  He's always open to honest dialogue,
and the patches he's submitted have been high quality (enough so that
he's now a member of the team with commit bits to the repo).  I'm
pleased to see him finally applying to become a DM, and can happily
advocate for his status to be officialized in this way.  I'd also add
that I plan to continue to work with him on src:golang regardless of the
outcome of this process.

♥,
- Tianon
  4096R / B42F 6819 007F 00F8 8E36  4FD4 036A 9C25 BF35 7DD4