Advocacy for Roland Fehrenbacher

Hello,

I advocate Roland Fehrenbacher to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Roland Fehrenbacher is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

Roland is a long term contributor to Debian. He is a DM for a couple of years now. And for quite a while longer he is   helping commercial and academic institutions to get to grips with high-performance computing. Some may have heard of his company Q-Leap and/or its product Qlustar.

Roland and I have met twice over the last two years. Very educational, very constructive, liked it - not only the Pizza he sponsored for the Debian Med Sprint. I am convinced that Roland will be good for us. Please let him in.

Steffen Möller (via nm.debian.org)