Re: DM application of Ilias Tsitsimpis

On 16:24 Fri 19 Feb     , Ilias Tsitsimpis wrote:
> Hi!

> <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have sponsored most of Ilias' uploads and I am very satisfied with the
quality of his work. He has been quick to respond, pays a lot of
attention to detail and maintains a high technical standard in his
packages. Overall I trust him to continue his work without my
supervision.

That said, I fully support his application to become a Debian
Maintainer!

Regards,
Apollon