Re: DM application of Ferenc Wágner

wferi@niif.hu (Ferenc Wágner) writes:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

> Currently, I maintain the sblim-wbemcli package and I co‐maintain the
> packages corosync, dlm, libqb, log4shib, opensaml2, pacemaker,
> shibboleth-sp2, xml-security-c and xmltooling.

I believe that Ferenc Wágner has the technical skills needed to maintain
Debian packages and support his application to become a Debian maintainer.
He's taken over maintenance of the Shibboleth packages and is doing a
great job.  I've reviewed and sponsored a bunch of his recent uploads and
have no reservations about letting him upload directly to Debian.