DM application of Dominik George

Hi,

I herby declare my intention to become a Debian Maintainer.

I agree to the SC, DFSG and DMUP.

Currently, I am maintainer of xloadimage and morse2ascii. I co-maintain some
minetest-mod-* packages, sitesummary from Debian Edu and am in progress of
adopting the xrdp package, which is pending upload to experimental in a new
version.

See my DDPO for more information:
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=nik@naturalnet.de

Looking forward to becoming DM for maintenance of these and other packages,
Nik

--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Mobil: +49-151-61623918

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V. · OpenRheinRuhr e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Contributor

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)