Advocacy for Lucas Kanashiro

Hello,

I advocate Lucas Kanashiro to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Lucas Kanashiro is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

Hi,

I know Lucas Kanashiro for about a year, mostly from IRC on #debian-perl. But I also had the pleasure to meet him in real-life at DebConf15 in Heidelberg.

Despite he joined the Debian Perl Team only about a year ago, he made the second most commits in the team last year (nearly 2000 commits!) and was only beaten by gregoa.

So I'd really appreciate to see Lucas Kanashiro as DD as he's doing really a lot for the Debian Perl Team.

Axel Beckert (via nm.debian.org)