Re: Advocacy for Bertrand Marc

Hi,

On Sonntag, 1. November 2015, Gon\xe9ri Le Bouder via nm wrote:
> I advocate Bertrand Marc to become Debian Developer, uploading.
> The current status of Bertrand Marc is Debian Maintainer.
[...]
> Bertrand Marc is a long term Debian contributor. He is involved in Debian
> for _years_ and I used to be his sponsor for the Debian Games packages.
> I've to say Bertrand as always be someone serious and open to
> suggestions. I strongly advocate Bertrand for being a Debian Developer.

having sponsored his uploads of gnunet* and related packages since 2012 I
wholeheartly and very happily support this and look much forward to welcome
him as a DD hopefully soon! Since more than a year I cannot remember having
found any issues in his uploads, plus it always has been a pleasure to work
together with him.

Thanks for all your work, Bertrand!

cheers,
	Holger