Re: DM application of Alexandre Detiste

Hi there,

I fully support Alexandre's application to become a DM.

Our ways have crossed when he improved the game-data-packager package
for some games (Doom, ROTT, Wolf3d) that I maintain the game engines
for. He appears to me as a very competent and friendly guy and it is a
pleasure to work with him. After all, he nearly single-handedly added
support for dozens of games to g-d-p and turned it back into the useful
tools that it was supposed to be.

I really think he should be able to upload his work himself and I would
very much appreciate to advocate his application as a DD soon. ;)

Cheers,

Fabian