Re: DM application of Daniele Tricoli

On Sep 03, 2015, at 06:37 PM, Daniele Tricoli wrote:

>This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
><URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I advocate for Daniele to become a Debian Maintainer.  Although I have not
sponsored Daniele, we have interacted quite a bit on bugs and other issues
related to the packages he maintains, as well as other Python related issues
under the umbrella of the DPMT.  He has always been helpful and responsive,
and has good interactions with upstreams, providing a positive bridge between
them and Debian.  He has been a valuable member of the DPMT and I look forward
to him becoming a DM.

Cheers,
-Barry