Re: Debian Maintainer application for Robert James Clay

Hi,

On 30/04/15 07:13 AM, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Apr 2015, Robert James Clay wrote:
>> Currently, I maintain the packages ttylog, ledgersmb, crashmail, jamnntpd, &
>> postnews, as well as the non-free package hwb. And I co‐maintain the packages
>> libnet-citadel-perl, libexcel-template-perl, libexcel-template-plus-perl,
>> libmoosex-param-perl, libpgobject-perl, libpgobject-simple-perl, libpgobject-
>> util-dbmethod-perl,and libtemplate-plugin-latex-perl.
>
> Hello,
>
> I sponsored multiple uploads of ledgersmb. I believe that he should be
> able to upload this package by himself. He was always very cautious in the
> package update that he managed (sometimes a bit too much to the point of
> taking too much time :)).
>
> Cheers,

Agreed with Raphael above. I've also sponsored ledgersmb for Robert
multiple times, and he's proven that he has the technical ability to
maintain a fairly complex package. As such, I'd like to advocate for
Robert as DM.

Keep up the good work, Robert! :)

Regards,
Vincent