Advocacy for Donald Norwood

Hello,

I advocate Donald Norwood to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Donald Norwood is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

My message arrives a bit late in the process, but I wanted to support Donalds' application. I have been working with him for several months now in the publicity team, where he has become one of the main editors of the Debian Project newsletter. He is in particular the initiator of the new reccurrent section "$DEBIAN_TEAM, What do you do?". He is also animating Debian's identi.ca account. I also witnessed his initiative to update the "Who's using Debian" section of the website. It's been a pleasure and a lot of fun to work with Donald, and I am glad that he decided to take his involvement in the project one step further.

Cheers,

Cédric Boutillier (via nm.debian.org)