Re: DM application of Ondřej Nový

On 12/16/2015 04:49 PM, Novy, Ondrej wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer
> <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages Swift (swift, swift-object,
> swift-account, …)
> and I co‐maintain the packages python-swiftclient
> My GnuPG key 9D1E064B is signed by the Debian Developer Thomas Goirand
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Hi,

I have been sponsoring the swift package that Ondrej started to take
care of last summer, and I would really like to give him upload rights
for this package (as well as python-swiftclient). So far, he did a very
good job maintaining swift in Debian. So I'm vouching for his DM
application.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)