Re: DM application of Marcio de Souza Oliveira

Hi all,

I am working with Marcio de Souza Oliveira as sponsor since 2014. I've
sponsored the uploads of crunch and zulucrypt to experimental/unstable.
I also sponsored the adplay as QA upload.

I state that Marcio de Souza Oliveira has the technical skills needed to
maintain Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian
maintainer because he has a very good knowledge about packaging and he
is very capable to work alone.

I would like to see Marcio as Debian Maintainer because I am sure that he
will make a great job.

Thanks,

Eriberto