Re: DM application of Alexandre Detiste

Am Samstag, den 26.09.2015, 10:36 +0200 schrieb Alexandre Detiste:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>;.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the following packages:
>  - cruft
>  - cruft-ng
>
> and I co‐maintain the following packages:
>  - game-data-packager
>  - opentyrian
>  - systemd-cron
>
> My GnuPG key 44A1741A is signed by the Debian Developers:
>  - Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be>
>  - Ludovic Brenta <lbrenta@debian.org>
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.
>
> Regards,

Hi,

On several occassions I've sponsored Alexandre's work on cruft and
cruft-ng (the quality of his work is really good) and we also worked
together to get dhewm3 adn rbdoom3bfg support into game-data-packager.

Its also quite pleasant to work with him, so I support Alexandre's
application! (In the hope he will also planing pursuit a DD career)

Tobi