Advocacy for Uwe Kleine-König

Hello,

I advocate Uwe Kleine-König to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Uwe Kleine-König is Debian Maintainer, with guest account.

Advocacy text:

I have personally worked with Uwe Kleine-König <ukleinek@strlen.de> (GPG FP 0D25 11F3 22BF AB1C 1580  266B E2DC DD91 3266 9BD6) since 2012 and I know Uwe can be trusted to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted upload to the archive right now.

He is methodical and careful. He adopted the microcom package as a DM over a year ago and has been maintaining it since. At Pengutronix he maintains our internal deb archive and public embedded toolchain releases.

Jan Lübbe (via nm.debian.org)