Advocacy for Sebastian Andrzej Siewior

Hello,

I advocate Sebastian Andrzej Siewior to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Sebastian Andrzej Siewior is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

Here is Sebastian's biography text that he had some trouble posting to nm.d.o:

"I discovered FSF and Linux while I asked myself if there is anything other than Windows. I switch to Debian from Gentoo once I figured out that 500MiB of binary update is more worth than 500MiB of source update.
I contributed to Debian in a few ways mostly by reporting bugs via BTS. I am one of the two porters that made powerpcspe happen. Currently I am a member of the clamav packaging team."

I have been his sponsor in the clamav team where he co-maintains clamav, libclamunrar (non-free), havp, and clamtk.  I've given him dm upload rights on several of these and trust him to upload.  He's pleasant and knowlegeable to work with and would be an asset to the project.  I look forward to him being a DD.

Scott K

Scott Kitterman (via nm.debian.org)