Re: DM status blocks DD application form

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 07:41:39PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 18:09:18 +0200, Daniel Stender wrote:
>
> > A question on the new member process (DD application): as being already in the
> > database as DM, that blocks to complete the application web interface
> > (https://nm.debian.org/public/newnm) with "person with this email address/openPGP
> > finger print already exists". What's the way to set the DD application process
> > into action under this condition? Leave the fields empty?
>
> My understanding is that in this case you "only" need to get your
> advocates to log into nm.d.o and click the "advocate this person for
> DD" (quoted from memory) link on your page.

To be complete, this is you:
https://nm.debian.org/public/person/debian@danielstender.com

DDs have a bottom to advocate you.
I have no clue whether you might be able to login and the site can recognize
you, but I'd try, so you can fill in the bio before the advocacies.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

GPG Key: 66AE 2B4A FCCF 3F52 DA18  4D18 4B04 3FCD B944 4540         .''`.
more about me:  http://mapreri.org                                 : :'  :
Launchpad user: https://launchpad.net/~mapreri                     `. `'`
Debian QA page: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=mattia     `-