Re: DM application of Afif Elghraoui

Hi,

hereby I fully support Afif's application to become a DM. In the last couple
of monthes he has done quite a lot of good work in the Debian Med team.  He
did not only package software but also has provided helpful hints on the
mailing list due to his good insight into details of biomedical software.

I'd be happy if Afif would become a DM soon.

Kind regards and thanks for your work in the new maintainer team

    Andreas.