Re: Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Ximin Luo

Hi,

On Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015, Sebastian Ramacher via nm wrote:
> I recommend to accept Ximin Luo as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
> The account name is infinity0.
[...]

Yay! I've met and talked with Ximin at several occasions, sponsored a few of
his uploads and have seen him working in the reproducible builds project and
just want to say that I'm much looking forward to see further great
contributions from him!

This is excellent news for the project! Welcome & have fun, Ximin!

cheers,
	Holger