Advocacy for Jonathan McCrohan

Hello,

I advocate Jonathan McCrohan to become Debian Maintainer, with guest account.

The current status of Jonathan McCrohan is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I have sponsored Jonathan's uploads for lcd4linux in the past, see https://packages.qa.debian.org/l/lcd4linux.html for details. He also takes good care of incoming bug reports and replies to them in a friendly, quick and helpful manner. His contributions where always competent, and I fully trust him to do future uploads without further supervision.

Reinhard Tartler (via nm.debian.org)