Advocacy for Christopher Knadle

Hello,

I advocate Christopher Knadle to become Debian Maintainer.

The current status of Christopher Knadle is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I believe that Christopher Knadle has the technical skills needed to maintain Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian maintainer.
I know Chris since november 2013, where he showed his interest in maintaining the mumble package (ITA, orphaned). I supported him as package sponsor and I were all the time quite happy with his technical work.
IMO his philosophy is also quite fine about his (long term) goals at the Debian project, which has been showed up where we talked about becoming a DM or a DD.

Cheers,
Patrick Matthäi

Patrick Matthäi (via nm.debian.org)