DM application of Alex Muntada

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines
and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

As part of the Debian Perl team, I'm going to take charge of the
package libdbd-oracle-perl.

My GnuPG key 6940702AC6DEB565B648A4EDE3AE978E834E5E7E is signed
by the Debian Developers Javier Merino, Martín Ferrari,
Ricardo Mones, gregor herrmann, Jonas Smedegaard, Damyan Ivanov,
Axel Beckert and Niko Tyni.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Cheers,
Alex