Re: Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Gianfranco Costamagna

Am Sonntag, den 31.05.2015, 10:29 +0000 schrieb Phil Brooke via nm:
> Hello,
>
> I recommend to accept Gianfranco Costamagna as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
> The account name is locutusofborg.

Hey, that's great! Congrats! Working with Gianfranco is always real fun
and I enjoyed especially his humor many many times ;-)

I'm really happy Gianfranco is now (officially) part of the project!
With his new powers he'll be able to really take off with his work for
the benefit of Debian.

--
tobi