Advocacy for Victor Seva

Hello,

I advocate Victor Seva to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Victor Seva is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I met Victor in a Spanish miniDebConf in December 2005 and he was already contributing to Debian. Fast-forwarding almost 10 years, while he has been a DM for some time now, I can't understand how Victor is not yet a DD. In all the interactions we have had during all these years, I have found Victor a reliable and smart person to work with.

Ana Beatriz Guerrero López (via nm.debian.org)