Re: DM application of Jochen Sprickerhof

Hey all,

I've worked with Jochen on the openni, openni2, and openni-* packages for a
while now, and in the past year or two, he has been doing all of the work on
those packages that I have seen.  He has clearly demonstrated that he
understands the Debian process, and when he does not understand some part of
it, he does what he needs to to figure it out.  Debian will be better with him
as a Debian Maintainer.

.hc

Jochen Sprickerhof: