Re: DM application of Peter Spiess-Knafl

Hi,

On Sonntag, 19. April 2015, Tobias Frost wrote:
> I worked with Peter on the Salzburg BSP and the packages I sponsored
> during this events* where all in very good shape and also the
> discussions with him shows a good knowledge and very nice attitude.

I've also met Peter here in Salzburg, and though I havent looked at his
packages I can confirm the impression of having good knowledge and his very
nice attitude!

He also showed us http://upstream.rosalinux.ru/ which is a nice abi complience
tester, which I hope he'll bring to Debian via jenkins.d.n ;-)

cheers,
	Holger