DM application of Richard B Winters

Hello,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them 100%.

Currently, I am in the process of adopting the package rapidsvn, which
includes libsvncpp3 and libsvncpp3-dev - and am working with my sponsor,
Aníbal Monsalve Salazar, who is reviewing my work and helping me in the
process to become a Maintainer. The package is available for review
here:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/rapidsvn

I've updated packaging standards, hardening practices - beyond resolving
a bug as well with that initial upload. My interest is mostly in
libsvncpp3 as I intend to use it with other packages which together will
power some new technologies - but I also wish to keep RapidSVN in a good
state.

I'm also a new member of the official rapidsvn project
(rapidsvn.tigris.org) now, and am working to communicate with upstream
to get some changes in place (specifically bringing their autotools
implementation up-to-date).

I have also signed up to - and have been accepted into - the Alioth
project team as Jr. Developer for pulseaudio in order to contribute to
the package and its derivatives and related works.

I've communicated with the debian-js team in order to get involved with
them as well for supporting Node.js and its derivatives and related
works.

Though in the case of pulseaudio and debian-js - I have yet to produce a
contribution for those teams yet as I've focused on rapidsvn with my
spare time so far.

Lastly, I've been active on IRC, both to get insight and help myself -
as well as to contribute to and help others. My favorite channels are
#debian, #debian-next, #debian-mentors, #debian-nyc, debian-qa, and
#debian-js. I'm known as devrikx on debian & freenode servers.

My GnuPG key 4096R/1B842CB5 is signed by the Debian Developers:
- D21739E9 Daniel Kahn Gillmor
- DA3D0358 Brian Gupta

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer, and down the road a full
member (developer). Thanks for your attention.

--
Rik