Re: DM application of Steven Chamberlain

Hi all!

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I co‐maintain many core packages of Debian GNU/kFreeBSD:
> freebsd-buildutils, freebsd-smbfs, freebsd-utils, fuse4bsd, kfreebsd-10,
> kfreebsd-kernel-headers, ufsutils, zfsutils
> <URL:https://udd.debian.org/dmd.cgi?email=steven%40pyro.eu.org>
>
> I prepared some of the past wheezy-security uploads:
> kfreebsd-8, kfreebsd-9

I fully support this application. I have worked with Steven for quite
some time now in the debianb-bsd group where he is clearly the expert
around. Doing kFreeBSD without him just plainly wouldn't have worked
both in terms of fixing bugs as they appear as with coordinating with
other teams (like d-i). Also his packaging & understanding of
policies&procesdures is more than solid.

I will dm-allow all the packages mentioned above (basically the whole
kfreebsd core) once this application has been processed.

> and I'm somewhat responsible for keeping d-i working for this port.
>
> My GnuPG key 69F3 0763 DFEF C134 is signed by the Debian Developer Phil
> Brooke <pjb@debian.org>.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.  Thanks for your attention.

I'm glad you applied! And looking forward to the DD application :-)

  Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer