Advocacy for Jean-Michel Vourgère

Hello,

I advocate Jean-Michel Vourgère to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Jean-Michel Vourgère is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I have personally worked with Jean-Michel Nirgal Vourgère <jmv_deb@nirgal.com>, GPG key fingerprint 4083 03E7 B349 7400 6565  532B 3B5C 2C71 A218 D83C, for a sufficiently time and I know Jean-Michel can be trusted to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted upload to the archive right now.

Jean-Michel works with FOSS and Debian a long time. His first contact with Linux was in 1993, in a school. He already packaged some softwares in Debian for a company called Dental Online, when working there for two years.

Jean-Michel has skills in programing and packaging. So, he already submited several patches to fix RC bugs and he did some NMUs too.

So, I think that Jean-Michel will be very important for Debian Project and I recommend him as applicant for DD uploading.

Joao Eriberto Mota Filho (via nm.debian.org)