Re: DM application of James Cowgill

Hello!

On 10/16/2014 01:58 PM, James Cowgill wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I fully support James' application to become a Debian Maintainer!

> Currently, I maintain the package codelite and I co‐maintain the
> packages easytag, libcsfml, libsfml and python-sfml..

I have been James' sponsor for the packages mentioned above and I
am very confident that James is able to maintain these packages
on his own.

He has always been very responsive when communicating and was always
very quick to fix issues or integrate any improvements or suggestions
that I asked him to make to his packages.

James will definitely have a positive impact on the project and
I am hoping that he will be able to become a Debian Maintainer
soon.

Thanks!
Adrian

--