Advocacy for Prach Pongpanich

Hello,

I advocate Prach Pongpanich to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I have worked with Prach Pongpanichfor on various PHP packages and on HAProxy packages. He is quite skilled and proactive. He upgraded then took over some of the PHP packages that I didn't have time to care enough and he added important features in the HAProxy package. He is easy to work with (we are 3 maintainers for HAProxy) and has a good touch with upstream too.

He can be trusted to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted upload to the archive right now.

Vincent Bernat (via nm.debian.org)