Advocacy for IOhannes m zmölnig

Hello,

I advocate IOhannes m zmölnig to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I advocate for IOhannes zmölnig to become Debian Developer.

We have collaborated in the Multimedia team steadily since (at least) mid 2010, and occationally in the CDBS team.  At both places I have found him to be knowledgeable and careful about his work, but also active in discussions about pushing the boundaries of what constitutes "common sense" and "best practices" in a team.

I dearly recommend that he become a full DD - we need more people like him. I would confidently trust my systems in his care - not because I expect him to know all, but because I expect him to recognize his limits and know where and how to involve peers.

The NM web interface warns me that IOhannes is young in Debian - has been a DM less than 6 months.  I do not consider it rushing to elevate to DD, but instead find that it is about time he makes the move: IOhannes have been ready for Debian for some time now IMO, and I "blame" the smooth collaboration in the Multimedia team for his becoming DM so late.

IOhannes is also a pleasant guy to hang out with IRL, in case that aspect is deemed any relevant in this ruling.

Jonas Smedegaard (via nm.debian.org)