Re: DM application of Graham Inggs

Hi NM team,

For the record.

On 03-01-14 11:32, Graham Inggs wrote:

I have worked extensively with Graham, specifically in the
lesstif2-to-motif transition [1,2], and I fully support his DM application.

Graham has shown that he is concerned about quality. During the
transition he was perceptible to my improvement remarks, often taking it
one step further than what I wrote. He showed that he cared about the
greater good as well, by sending his patches upstream and even
volunteering to help there (I am unsure if that happened in the end). He
has shown his ability to help dependent packages to migrate, often
suggesting packaging improvements along the way (some are visible in
[2]). Although the transition could have gone faster as far as Graham
was concerned, he understood and adopted to the "speed" of Debian.

I hope sincerely that Graham doesn't wait too long before applying for
DD, and when that time comes I will also support that application.

Paul

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/lesstif2motifTransition
[2]
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=lesstif2motif;users=openmotif@packages.debian.org