Advocacy for Thomas Vincent

Hello,

I advocate Thomas Vincent to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Thomas Vincent is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

Hi,

I hereby advocate Thomas Vincent to become a non-uploading Debian-Member.

I had the pleasure to work with Thomas inside the French localisation team,
we join at about the same time. We also worked on translation of the website,
and publicity stuff.

Thomas Vincent is one the main persons responsible for the fact that the French
part of the website have at least as many pages as the English part [1], by
providing new translations for a lot of webpages.

In addition to his work as a translator of the Debian Project, Thomas is regularly
contributing to the newsletter as an editor, by redacting some articles.

I cannot judge his packaging skills, but I'm sure he'd be a wonderful package
maintainer, and I have no doubt that he'll complete the corresponding Tasks &
Skills part when he decides to.

Thomas is a very competent Debian contributor, mastering workflows of several
teams. I very much value his work. Last but not least, Thomas is a very a very
nice person to work with. I therefore highly recommend his application.

Cheers,

Cédric

1: http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2013/08/17#french-overtakes-english-debian-www

Cédric Boutillier (via nm.debian.org)