Re: LDAP accounts for DMs

Ian Jackson dijo [Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 11:19:19PM +0000]:
> (...)
> As I understand it the correct way to implement this would be for DMs
> to have accounts in LDAP.  (Presumably flagged in some appropriate way
> so that they don't get more permissions than necessary.)
>
> Is this something that DSA and DM-keyring are happy with ?  If so, how
> can we make it happen ?

The workflow for keyring would be quite similar to what we currently
have, and maybe it would even simplify some details such as retaining
permissions after a key migration. So I would not object to it. But
then again, AFAICT implementing this is completely outside of our
hands (we would only need minor adjustements to our scripts).