Advocacy for Gianfranco Costamagna

Hello,

I advocate Gianfranco Costamagna to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Gianfranco Costamagna is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

In the past, I sponsored several packages from Gianfranco in the past (e.g websocketpp, lucene++) and the process was very smooth & pleasant.
Also the social component is a good match for Debian, so he should enter NM to eventually become DD with unsupervised, unrestricted upload to the archive.

--
tobi

Tobias Frost (via nm.debian.org)