Re: DM application of Stein Magnus Jodal

]] Stein Magnus Jodal

Hi all,

> Currently, I maintain the packages mopidy, mopidy-alsamixer, mopidy-beets,
> mopidy-dirble, mopidy-mpris, mopidy-scrobbler, mopidy-soundcloud, python-pykka,
> and python-ws4py.

I'm happy to recommend Stein Magnus for DM-ship.  He's maintaining the
abovementioned packages with me as a sponsor.  The quality of the
packages is generally good and he's eager and responsive when I point
out any possible improvements.  He's also got the crucial ability to
know when he's reached the limit of his knowledge and then asks for help.

> My GnuPG key 0x6AA6EC5E is signed by the Debian Developer Torsten Marek, and
> soon Tollef Fog Heen.

Yeah, will get around to that. :-)

--
Tollef Fog Heen