Advocacy for Ahmed El-Said Atef El-Mahmoudy

Hello,

I advocate Ahmed El-Said Atef El-Mahmoudy to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Ahmed El-Said Atef El-Mahmoudy is Debian Maintainer, with guest account.

Advocacy text:

I've been working with "أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy) <aelmahmoudy@sabily.org>" (EDDDA1B7) since around may 2010, mostly on the dico package. Since then he has worked on several other package, and i continued sponsoring him from time to time. I trusted him to work on his own on the dico package at the end of 2012 and tested every upload he made as a user of this package. Ahmed has been working seriously since the begining and i don't think i was easy on him. He is also quite reponsive so i think he has already made a long term commitment. I believe him to be up to the task to be an uploading DD.

Marc Dequènes (via nm.debian.org)