Re: DM application of Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez

On Sat, 2014-08-16 at 19:30 +0200, Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez wrote:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages aircrack-ng and util-vserver,
> and I co‐maintain the packages spl-linux and zfs-linux (this later one
> is still waiting on the NEW queue).
>
> My GnuPG key 965089CE6B95F882 is signed by the Debian Developers:
>
> Luca Capello <gismo@debian.org>
> Alberto Garcia <berto@debian.org>
> Frederic Lepied <lepied@debian.org>
> Ludovico Gardenghi <garden@debian.org>
> Kevin Glynn <keving@debian.org>
> Joost van Baal <joostvb@debian.org>
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I have been sponsoring Carlos in his (successful) efforts to get
aircrack-ng back into the archive. He diligently worked with upstream to
get the license and other issues resolved and I'm very happy with his
coding and packaging abilities. Please add him as a DM.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise