AM Report for Matteo Vescovi

I recommend to accept Matteo Vescovi as a Debian Developer.

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Matteo
   Middle name:     -
   Last name:       Vescovi
   Key fingerprint: 4E8E810A6B445FDE68DAD0258062398983B2CF7A
   Account:         mfv

2. Background
-------------
  I was born in 1976 in Asiago, a small town in north-eastern part of
  Italy and I still live there, after a period in the city of Padua
  where I got my M.Sc. degree in Geotechnical Engineering. I came to free
  software during the university period, because the computational lab
  I used to attend had a number of workstations based on Slackware distribution
  and that gave me a first tasting of GNU, Linux and the F/OSS universe. After
  spending some time with Mandrake distro, I moved definitely to Debian in 2001
  as a normal user. I want to volunteer because Debian gave me a lot along these
  years and it's time now for me to give it back. And I started in May 2011, adopting
  gtkpod... my first package.

--

Cheers,

Andrea